**This giveaway is now closed. Winners have been contacted via email.
Aww yeah. Whoohoo for the weekend! I’m off later on today to hit up a barn sale and then my sis and I are checking out a local winery in a cute area nearby. FUN stuff.
Today we’re kicking off the weekend with a little something for you guys courtesy of my friends at one of my favorite decor sites, Antique Farm House:
I LOVE their items because you’ll find such beautiful pieces that look like they’ve been collected over time from little shops and antique stores…but it’s all in one spot ready to go for you. :) And I always love finding pieces that not everyone has – their items are unique and fun.
I’ll share a few of the recent and upcoming finds that you’ll see on the site, starting with my favorite:
Ummm. Helloooo. Another one of my favorite sites sells this fixture for…let’s just say…a lot more. Gah. Where do I need this? Where??
I’m a sucker for the big glass demijohns – they fill up a space beautifully:
I have a thing for all things glass anyway, so I want to buy these every single time I see them.
These wire baskets are always useful:
I love their smaller accessories like this antique brass clock:
That would be perfect for a nightstand or bookcase.
I’ve been trying to find something cute to hold things like potatoes, peppers and onions – if I put them in the pantry I forget about them and there’s no room in the fruit bowl. Love this for the counter:
It would be cute for bread too!
And I love the dark sand in this hourglass:
See this is what I’m talking about – they all look like a find from the antique shop! Love.
Their current grain fabric sale is doing really well:
Of course this would be great for pillows or towels or art – but if you love this look the fabric would be so pretty as a tree skirt this Christmas too! You don’t even need to hem it – just pile it around the bottom of the tree (that’s what I do!). No one will even know. ;)
The great news this weekend is the folks at Antique Farm House are offering $50 to two of you to spend as you wish on their site!
Here’s how to win one of two $50 credits to Antique Farm House:
1. Leave a comment here. EASY. What do you have planned this beautiful fall weekend?
2. Visit the Antique Farm House site here and take a look around. Find an item you love and come back to let us know what it is.
3. Go to the Antique Farm House Facebook page and like it here. Let us know you did in another comment. (If you already do, just let us know!)
4. If you’d like to get the up-to-date info on new sales, sign up for the AFH newsletter here, then let us know you did. (Or if you’re already signed up!)
* You can enter using one, two or all methods – it’s up to you! All options are not mandatory to win.
* Remember if you comment anonymously or you have a private blog, please include your email address in each entry, and spell it out with “at” and “dot” to avoid any spammy emails coming your way. (I have turned anonymous comments back on for this giveaway!)
This giveaway is open to the US only. It will close this Monday, October 7 at 9 a.m. EST.
Hope you have a lovely, safe weekend!