This is one of my favorite posts of the year because I highlight my most popular and favorite projects of the past 12 months. It is so fun to look back and honestly quite gratifying.
First up, I find these the most interesting because not one was from this year! These are all posts from years past but continue to be my most popular content.
1. DIY headboard tutorial (for less than $100!):
3. Wood planked wall (for less than $50):
4. How to build built ins:
6. Finished DIY bookcases:
8. Accent lighting in the kitchen!:
9. Basement cubby storage:
IKEA table turned farmhouse table:
I think it's so interesting to see what projects stand the test of time.
These are my favorite/most popular posts from this year! It was a fantastic year!
1. Where have all the blogs gone? I've noticed over the past couple of years that a TON of bloggers have stopped writing. Many of you have noticed the same!
2. A dream realized (the new window seat):
3. The expanded kitchen island (that I adore!):
4. A simple art caddy project using dollar spot buckets:
Never say never -- the color I said I would never use that is now all over my house. :)
6. Two of my favorite basement projects -- the floating shelves in the laundry room and the new wood planked wall in the family room:
7. We've been in our home nearly 12 years now! Here's the 11 year tour.
8. The living room underwent some changes -- the new sofa (you won't believe where I got it) and the half wall I turned into a bookcase:
10. Of course, I had to include my massive project for this year -- our kitchen renovation that I tackled mostly by myself!:
And I have to give thanks to those who sent me so many new readers this year! These blogs are fantastic and I appreciate each and every one of them! Check them out (you will find tons of inspiration!):
1. DIY & Crafts
2. Brooklyn Limestone
3. 320 Sycamore
4. Simple Details
5. Centsational Girl
6. Cozy Cottage Cute
7. Bower Power
8. Kids Activities Blog
9. Everything Etsy
Now I'm heading back to the couch. OK...I've been on the couch the whole time. I am getting excited to tackle all kinds of fun new projects this year, I'll share more about those soon! For now, rest. :)