**This giveaway is now closed. The winner has been contacted!
Hollaaaa! I’m closing out the week (while I’m away at the Haven Conference) with a giveaway from one of my favorite sites! You may know them as Wuslu, but they’ve changed their names to Decor Steals, which I think is totally appropriate!
I love this daily deals site – they have a fantastic selection of home decor items that are great quality, unique and are a STEAL. Har. They go up every day at 10 a.m. EST and if you love it you need to get it before it’s gone!
I’ve purchased a few finds from this site and am always pleased when I get them. Here’s a few of my favorites of late!
I love the vintage feel of some many of their items, like these wire crates:
I think those would be cute hung on the wall (by the backs), filled with fun kitchen-related decor!
I just saw a similar three-tiered stand in the Ballard Designs catalog today:
And I have no doubt this one is a fraction of the price!
Aren’t these galvanized tubs too cool?
I love them as planters, or filled with ice and drinks at a party.
Speaking of catalogs – I see similar lanterns every time the Pottery Barn comes in the mail:
I love them for inside and outside – full of fillers or candles.
This rug was a major hit and I can see why:
How cool is that?
And I love candelabras – this one is a really classic design that won’t go out of style:
I need to know when that one goes up online. ;)
Decor Steals has added the ability to catch deals again if you missed them the first time – they call them extended steals. You can check those out on the site as well.
The kind folks at DS are giving away $100 to a lucky winner to spend as you wish! Aw. yeah.
Here’s how to enter to win:
1. Leave a comment here. Any fun plans for the weekend?
2. Visit the Decor Steals here and visit the “Pick Steals” tab – come back and let us know which item you’d like to see for sale on the site.
3. “Like” Decor Steals on Facebook here. Come back and comment to let us know you did.
4. Subscribe to the DS email list here so you can find out what’s up for sale each day.
* You can enter one or all four times – it’s up to you! All options are not mandatory to win.
* Remember if you comment anonymously or you have a private blog, please include your email address in each entry, and spell it out with “at” and “dot” to avoid any spammy emails coming your way.
This giveaway is open to US residents only and will be open for a week – till Monday June 25 at noon EST.